获取优质睡眠

体温 生物钟 身体 秘诀 寝具
2019-06-11 14:26:25
                

For a good sleep.

获取优质睡眠 

Sleep is a physiological necessity for our survival, but there are plenty of people who find that the more they worry about their sleep patterns, the more difficult it is to get sleep.

睡眠是我们赖以生存必不可少的生理需要,然而很多人却发现,他们越忧虑自己的睡眠模式就越难入睡。 

Here we attempt to reveal some of the secrets of sleep, so that you can feel secure and confident in enjoying the process of exploring how to create your very own quality sleep.

因此,我们尝试去揭示一些关于睡眠的秘密,帮助你探索和享受获取优质睡眠的旅程,给你更多的自信和确定感。 


From the moment you wake up, youʼre defining the next nightʼs sleep.

从你醒来的那一刻起,你的一举一动都在塑造你下一晚的睡眠质量。 

When light streams in, your internal body clock resets and starts counting off a new day. Then, about 16 hours after rising in the morning, the internal clock will tell you itʼs time to get some sleep. 

当阳光照射进来,你体内的生物钟就会重置并开始新的一天的计时。之后,大约在早晨起床的16小时以后,体内的生物钟会提醒你,现在是时候睡觉了。 

 Wake up with a slightly hot shower

醒来后洗个温热的澡 

 Save lie-ins for Saturdays

周末才可以赖床 

 Plan your use of aromas

你也可以安排使用一些香氛产品 

 Familiar tunes

熟悉的起床的旋律 


Your whole way of living is linked to how you will sleep.

你生活方式的每个细节都与你的睡眠方式息息相关。 

How you spend the daytime determines how you sleep that night. That mechanism is like appetite for food. Exercising your body and brain during the daytime makes you hungry for sleep. Then, when night comes, youʼll soon be fast asleep.

你白天使用时间的方式,决定了你那天晚上的睡眠质量。这个机制就像胃口和食物关系一样。 白天锻炼身体和大脑会让你产生睡意。之后,当夜幕降临,你很快就能入睡。 

 Something to look forward to in the morning

清晨让自己怀有期待 

 Light exercise in the early evening

傍晚可以进行适量运动 

 Split your evening meal

晚饭宜少食多餐 

 15-minute nap

花15分钟打个小盹 


Prepare your body for sleep.

让你的身体为睡眠做好准备。 

Sleep comes when your deep inner body temperature drops. The quickest way to achieve this is to warm your body first. If you take a bath in not-too-hot water to warm your body, your temperature will go down again, and youʼll soon be feeling sleepy, quite naturally

当你身体内部的体温下降时,睡眠就会如期而至。实现这一目标的最快方法是,先温热你的身体。如果你用不过分烫的温水洗个澡,就能很快温热你的身体,然后你的体温就会再下降,这样你很快就会感到困倦,整个过程非常自然。 

 Read a difficult book

读本有难度的书 

 Empty your brain

放空自己的大脑 

 Make the room steadily darker

让房间的光线缓缓变暗 

 Warm up gradually

逐步热身 


Hints for comfortable sleep.

获取舒适睡眠的小秘诀。 

Go to sleep after a hearty laugh at comedy storytelling or comics. Listen to music and relax more and more until you drift off to sleep. Take off your glasses, chat with your family, write a diary, read a difficult book... Everyone has different things that make them fall asleep.

看喜剧故事或漫画畅快欢笑后睡觉。听一会音乐,循序渐渐放松,直至入睡。摘下眼镜,和家人聊聊天,写日记,读本有难度的书等等... 每个人都有不同的方式可以让自己入睡。 

 Keep your feet and neck warm

注意脚和脖子的保暖 

 Sleeping in good air

注意睡眠环境的空气质量 

 Pajamas are the best

最好穿睡衣 

 Donʼt turn the light on

不要开着灯 


Time to change beddings, too.

适时更换合适的寝具。 

The secret to comfortable sleep lies in adjusting room temperature, body temperature, and humidity. Bedding maintains that environment while you sleep. Choose materials, touch, resilience, etc. according to the season, making bedtime all the more pleasant.

舒适睡眠的秘诀在于调节室温、体温和湿度。当你沉睡时,寝具能保持良好的环境。如果能根据不同季节,选择适宜的寝具材质、触感、弹性等,那你的睡眠将变得更加酣畅。 


3
Chris66 零售消费 资料 出国 金融投资 教育培训

Chris66

英语、日语、简体中文

从业时间10年及以上 作品数3个 已接单数344

最近的作品

推荐作品 换一批
查看全部
推荐译员 换一批
查看全部